Learn more about menopause from the Office on Women's Health and other websites.
Learn more from the Office on Women’s Health
- Fitness and nutrition – This section of womenshealth.gov explains the importance of eating well and staying physically active and offers many tips on healthful eating and exercise.
- Osteoporosis – This page discusses the causes and effects of bone loss and how you can avoid it.
- Urinary incontinence – This page talks about the causes and types of urinary incontinence and how it can be treated.
General information about menopause on other websites
- Administration on Aging (AoA), HHS
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), HHS
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), NIH, HHS
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA), HHS
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), NIH, HHS
- National Institute on Aging (NIA), NIH, HHS
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Hormone Health Network
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS)