OWH videos on breastfeeding cover a wide range of topics, from moms sharing their challenges and experiences with breastfeeding to employers giving tips on how to support new moms in the workplace.
Support for new moms
- Making the decision to breastfeed (YouTube link): Moms explain why breastfeeding was such a natural choice.
- Secrets to breastfeeding success (YouTube link): Steps and strategies to help soon-to-be moms.
- The benefits of breastfeeding (YouTube link): Unique ways that breastmilk can impact a child's health.
- Breastfeeding 411 (YouTube link): Resources, people, and places women can turn to for breastfeeding support and information.
- What breastfeeding means to me (YouTube link): Moms share what's behind the one-of-a-kind bond that breastfeeding brings.
- Staying healthy and eating well (YouTube link): Foods to eat while breastfeeding.
- Overcoming breastfeeding challenges (YouTube link): How to work through the learning challenges of breastfeeding.
- Dealing with lack of family support (YouTube link): Moms share how they handled negative or unhelpful comments about breastfeeding.
- Is my baby getting enough milk? (YouTube link): A pediatrician answers new moms' most common questions.
- Breastfeeding in one word (YouTube link): Moms share what breastfeeding means to them.
- Uncovering breastfeeding misconceptions (YouTube link): Find out how moms got past the tall tales about breastfeeding commonly told in their communities.
- Building a breastfeeding support network (YouTube link): Moms reveal how help and encouragement from others empowered them to breastfeed.
- Daddy duty (YouTube link): Breastfeeding isn't a "moms only" gig. There are many meaningful ways dad can be there for mom and baby during nursing.
- Breastfeeding as a single mom (YouTube link): Single moms share their stories of support.
- Breastfeeding and back to work (YouTube link): See how other women planned for their return to work and made arrangements with their employers.
- Handling stress (YouTube link): Women share what helped them ease into their new role as a mom.
Support for breastfeeding mothers in the workplace
Find videos about the symptoms of heart attack in women from the Make the Call. Don't Miss a Beat. campaign.
Make the Call
Share these videos about the common signs of heart attack for women.
- Make the Call, Don't Miss A Beat 30 second PSA (YouTube link)
- Make the Call, Don't Miss A Beat 60 second PSA (YouTube link)
Heart attack symptoms dance
View and learn a dance about heart attack symptoms and what women need to know.
These online videos offer before and after examples for parents and caregivers to help them talk openly to their preteen girls.
- Communication Skills Building for African-American Parents of Preteen Girls (YouTube link)
- Desarrollo de habilidades de comunicación: La familia Gómez