National Women's Health and Breastfeeding Helpline
Do you have a women's health question or trouble with breastfeeding? Call us anytime between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, at 1-800-994-9662 to talk with a health information specialist in English or Spanish.
Our women's health information specialists who answer the phone are also trained as breastfeeding peer counselors. You can call us for free, as many times as you need to!
Here are some questions we often hear about women's health:
- Why is my period irregular?
- What can I do about cramps?
- How can I increase my breastmilk supply?
- How do I know my baby is getting enough to eat during breastfeeding?
- How do I know if I am starting menopause?
- I have a health problem and don't know if I should call my doctor.
Call us today at 1-800-994-9662 to get answers to your questions or for breastfeeding support.