Print, view, or download breastfeeding resources such as the Your Guide to Breastfeeding booklet, PDF fact sheets, infographics, and videos to support new moms and moms in the workplace.
Find health information on the benefits of breastfeeding and answers to common questions from new moms.
Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Employer solutions by industry
Learn creative solutions for offering lactation break time and space in all types of jobs and workplaces.
- Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Solutions for Agriculture fact sheet (PDF, 246 KB)
- Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Solutions for Hotels fact sheet (PDF, 250 KB)
- Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Solutions for Manufacturing fact sheet (PDF, 252 KB)
- Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Solutions for Restaurants fact sheet (PDF, 261 KB)
- Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Solutions for Retail Stores fact sheet (PDF, 289 KB)
- Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Solutions for Transportation fact sheet (PDF, 259 KB)
Find and share these easy-to-read statistics and facts about breastfeeding.
- Download the "Breastfeeding: It's Only Natural" infographic (PDF, 541 KB) | PNG (175 KB)
Your Guide to Breastfeeding
This easy-to-read publication has how-to information and support to help women breastfeed successfully.
OWH videos on breastfeeding cover a wide range of topics, from moms sharing their challenges and experiences with breastfeeding to employers giving tips on how to support new moms in the workplace.
Support for new moms
- Making the decision to breastfeed (YouTube link): Moms explain why breastfeeding was such a natural choice.
- Secrets to breastfeeding success (YouTube link): Steps and strategies to help soon-to-be moms.
- The benefits of breastfeeding (YouTube link): Unique ways that breastmilk can impact a child's health.
- Breastfeeding 411 (YouTube link): Resources, people, and places women can turn to for breastfeeding support and information.
- What breastfeeding means to me (YouTube link): Moms share what's behind the one-of-a-kind bond that breastfeeding brings.
- Staying healthy and eating well (YouTube link): Foods to eat while breastfeeding.
- Overcoming breastfeeding challenges (YouTube link): How to work through the learning challenges of breastfeeding.
- Dealing with lack of family support (YouTube link): Moms share how they handled negative or unhelpful comments about breastfeeding.
- Is my baby getting enough milk? (YouTube link): A pediatrician answers new moms' most common questions.
- Breastfeeding in one word (YouTube link): Moms share what breastfeeding means to them.
- Uncovering breastfeeding misconceptions (YouTube link): Find out how moms got past the tall tales about breastfeeding commonly told in their communities.
- Building a breastfeeding support network (YouTube link): Moms reveal how help and encouragement from others empowered them to breastfeed.
- Daddy duty (YouTube link): Breastfeeding isn't a "moms only" gig. There are many meaningful ways dad can be there for mom and baby during nursing.
- Breastfeeding as a single mom (YouTube link): Single moms share their stories of support.
- Breastfeeding and back to work (YouTube link): See how other women planned for their return to work and made arrangements with their employers.
- Handling stress (YouTube link): Women share what helped them ease into their new role as a mom.