Spread the word about It's Only Natural to the moms you know — and to dads, too!
Social media posts
Use these prewritten social media messages for your Facebook page or Twitter feed.
Sample Facebook posts
- Breastfeeding can be hard. If you're a new mom, find support with It's Only Natural. Watch videos with personal stories from moms just like you. www.womenshealth.gov/itsonlynatural/finding-support/index.html
- More than half of African-American moms start out breastfeeding. Why? Because breastfeeding helps moms keep their babies healthy and bond with their newborns. www.womenshealth.gov/itsonlynatural/addressing-myths/index.html
Sample Twitter posts
- #Breastfeeding can be hard. If you're a new mom, check out these videos from moms just like you. http://bit.ly/1c6Tcqv #ItsOnlyNatural
- Over 1/2 of Af-Am moms start out #breastfeeding. Why? Because it helps keep babies healthy! http://go.usa.gov/KNQQ #ItsOnlyNatural
- PLEASE RT! So, you've decided to breastfeed. Great! Start here: http://go.usa.gov/KNQw #ItsOnlyNatural
Don't forget to use and follow the hashtag #ItsOnlyNatural.
You can copy and paste the code to embed these badges in your websites, social network profiles, and blogs.
Use the Web banner above on your website by copying and pasting the following code into your page (125 x 125):
Use the Web banner above on your website by copying and pasting the following code into your page (120 x 240):
Use the Web banner above on your website by copying and pasting the following code into your page (160 x 600):
Fact sheets and posters
Use these fact sheets to spread the word about It's Only Natural. These give African-American women the knowledge, help, and support they need to breastfeed.