Become a Women's Health Champion
Each year, the HHS Office on Women’s Health (OWH) leads National Women’s Health Week (NWHW). NWHW 2023 occurs May 14-20, 2023 and emphasizes the importance of women focusing on their whole health - physical, psychological, emotional, and social wellbeing - with a focus on primary care.
Our 2023 theme, Women’s Health, Whole Health: Prevention, Care and Wellbeing, emphasizes the importance of women making their health a priority. Throughout the week, we will promote messages about what women and girls can do to take care of their health and encourage family, friends, and the greater community to support the women in their lives.
The Office on Women's Health (OWH) invites public and private sector organizations to apply to become a Women's Health Champion during National Women’s Health Week. Women's Health Champions may receive recognition from OWH on womenshealth.gov, girlshealth.gov, and/or OWH Social Media platforms. They may also receive information, toolkits and resources for dissemination.
- Contains the organization’s name, location, website, and submitter’s contact information
- Provides a brief description of the organization’s mission and/or values
- Acknowledges their support of the NWHW's overarching goals
- Identifies their activities that demonstrate commitment to the NWHW's goals and objectives, and
- Indicates how they address or support those goals.
The Office on Women's Health leads a wide range of activities and programs, including several key observances. Click here to learn more about becoming a Women’s Health Champion, or here for more information about our key observances.
Thank you for the consideration to lend your organization’s powerful voice to help us improve the health of all women and girls. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Office on Women’s Health