Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- FastStats: Women's Health — This fact sheet provides data on women in the United States. It includes statistics on the population, health status, health risks, health care utilization, and mortality.
- Health Care Report Card (Copyright © National Women's Law Center) — This report card assesses the overall health of women at the national and state levels. The report is designed to promote the health and well-being of women.
- Women in America: Indicators of Social and Economic Well-Being — This report provides a statistical picture of women in America in five critical areas: demographic and family changes, education, employment, health, and crime and violence. By presenting a snapshot of the well-being of American women, the report greatly enhances our understanding both of how far American women have come and the areas where there is still work to be done.
- Women's Health Policy (Copyright © Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation) — This page provides links to publications produced by the Kaiser Family Foundation containing information and current analysis on the policies in health financing and delivery that affect women.
- Women's Health USA 2010 — This data book is a profile of women's health at the national level from a variety of data sources. It uses the latest available information from various agencies within the Federal Government. Non-Federal sources were used when no Federal source was available.
- Women's Health Care Chartbook (Copyright © Kaiser Family Foundation) — This book has charts about women's health, with specific topics such as health care coverage, prevention and screening, accessibility, and caregiving.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Return to top