Find breastfeeding resources such as PDF fact sheets, infographics, and videos to support new moms and moms in the workplace.
Health topics are updated on a regular basis, so please check back often for new fact sheets and other resources to print and share. View all of our A-Z health topics.
Find and share these easy-to-read statistics and facts about breastfeeding.
- Download the "Breastfeeding: It's Only Natural" infographic (PDF, 541 KB) | PNG (175 KB)
Your Guide to Breastfeeding
This easy-to-read publication has how-to information and support to help women breastfeed successfully.
OWH videos on breastfeeding cover a wide range of topics, from moms sharing their challenges and experiences with breastfeeding to employers giving tips on how to support new moms in the workplace.
Support for new moms
- Making the decision to breastfeed (YouTube link): Moms explain why breastfeeding was such a natural choice.
- Secrets to breastfeeding success (YouTube link): Steps and strategies to help soon-to-be moms.
- The benefits of breastfeeding (YouTube link): Unique ways that breastmilk can impact a child's health.
- Breastfeeding 411 (YouTube link): Resources, people, and places women can turn to for breastfeeding support and information.
- What breastfeeding means to me (YouTube link): Moms share what's behind the one-of-a-kind bond that breastfeeding brings.
- Staying healthy and eating well (YouTube link): Foods to eat while breastfeeding.
- Overcoming breastfeeding challenges (YouTube link): How to work through the learning challenges of breastfeeding.
- Dealing with lack of family support (YouTube link): Moms share how they handled negative or unhelpful comments about breastfeeding.
- Is my baby getting enough milk? (YouTube link): A pediatrician answers new moms' most common questions.
- Breastfeeding in one word (YouTube link): Moms share what breastfeeding means to them.
- Uncovering breastfeeding misconceptions (YouTube link): Find out how moms got past the tall tales about breastfeeding commonly told in their communities.
- Building a breastfeeding support network (YouTube link): Moms reveal how help and encouragement from others empowered them to breastfeed.
- Daddy duty (YouTube link): Breastfeeding isn't a "moms only" gig. There are many meaningful ways dad can be there for mom and baby during nursing.
- Breastfeeding as a single mom (YouTube link): Single moms share their stories of support.
- Breastfeeding and back to work (YouTube link): See how other women planned for their return to work and made arrangements with their employers.
- Handling stress (YouTube link): Women share what helped them ease into their new role as a mom.