Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- GlobalHealth.gov — World Regions — This website has information by geographical region and country. For each country listed, it gives information on the country, international travel, and government data and activities.
- HNP Stats (Copyright © The World Bank) — This comprehensive database of health, nutrition, and population statistics provides direct access to more than 100 indicators, with time series for countries and country groups from 1960 to the most recent year, where data are available.
- The World Health Report 2008 - Primary Health Care (Copyright © World Health Organization) — This report focuses on the challenges of the changing world and the need to prioritize health systems towards primary care and health care for all people.
- U.S. Global Health Policy (Copyright © Kaiser Family Foundation) — This website provides free, up-to-date, and easy-to-access data by country on HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, and other key health and socioeconomic indicators. Data is displayed in tables, charts, and color-coded maps and can be downloaded for analyses.
- World Health Organization Global Health Observatory (GHO) (Copyright © World Health Organization) — This interactive database brings together core health statistics for the 193 WHO Member States.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Return to top