Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- FastStats: Women's Health — This fact sheet provides data on women in the United States. It includes statistics on the population, health status, health risks, health care utilization, and mortality.
- Health Care Report Card (Copyright © National Women's Law Center) — This report card assesses the overall health of women at the national and state levels. The report is designed to promote the health and well-being of women.
- Women in America: Indicators of Social and Economic Well-Being — This report provides a statistical picture of women in America in five critical areas: demographic and family changes, education, employment, health, and crime and violence. By presenting a snapshot of the well-being of American women, the report greatly enhances our understanding both of how far American women have come and the areas where there is still work to be done.
- Women's Health Policy (Copyright © Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation) — This page provides links to publications produced by the Kaiser Family Foundation containing information and current analysis on the policies in health financing and delivery that affect women.
- Women's Health USA 2010 — This data book is a profile of women's health at the national level from a variety of data sources. It uses the latest available information from various agencies within the Federal Government. Non-Federal sources were used when no Federal source was available.
- Women’s Health Care Chartbook (Copyright © Kaiser Family Foundation) — This book has charts about women’s health, with specific topics such as health care coverage, prevention and screening, accessibility, and caregiving.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated July 16, 2012.
Resources last updated June 17, 2009.
Return to top