Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Obesity and overweight
Explore other publications and websites
- FastStats: Obesity and Overweight — This fact sheet provides brief statistics about overweight and obesity in the United States by population age. It links to detailed reports with in-depth information.
- Obesity Data/Statistics — These statistics provide a snapshot of the growing obesity epidemic among minority populations in the United States.
- Obesity: Halting the Epidemic by Making Health Easier — This booklet has statistics on the obesity epidemic, health disparities, and the economic cost of obesity. It also gives public health approaches to combat the health problem.
- Overweight and Obesity in Children and Adolescents Knowledge Path (Copyright © MCH Library) — This fact sheet discusses overweight and obesity in children and adolescents, ways to combat childhood obesity, and links to more resources.
- Overweight and Obesity: Data and Statistics — This website links to reports about obesity and overweight trends in adults and children, presented in reports and interactive graphs.
- Statistics Related to Overweight and Obesity — This fact sheet defines overweight and obesity, discusses the causes and treatment of overweight and obesity, and estimates the related economic costs.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Return to top