Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- 2010 National Health Care Quality and Disparities Reports — These reports measure trends in effectiveness of care, patient safety, timeliness of care, patient centeredness, and efficiency of care in the United States. The reports present, in chart form, the latest available findings on quality of and access to health care. The National Healthcare Disparities Report summarizes health care quality and access among various racial, ethnic, and income groups and other priority populations, such as children and older adults.
- FastStats: Health of Asian or Pacific Islander Population — This fact sheet provides information on population, live births, health status, health risk factors, access to health care, and mortality rates for Asian and Pacific Islander populations living within the United States.
- FastStats: Health of Black or African American non-Hispanic Population — This fact sheet provides statistics and other factors of interest regarding the health and well-being of African-Americans and non-Hispanic blacks in the United States. It includes information on population, health status, live births, and health risk factors.
- FastStats: Health of Hispanic or Latino Population — This publication provides statistical information on the Hispanic/Latino population in the United States. It includes information on birth rates, health status, health risk factors, access to health care, and mortality rates, and links to additional resources.
- FastStats: Health of Mexican American Population — This fact sheet provides statistical information on the Mexican-American population, including birth rates, health status, health risks factors, and access to health care in the United States.
- FastStats: Health of American Indian or Alaskan Native Population — This fact sheet provides statistical information on the American Indian and Alaskan Native population. It includes data on birth rate, health status, health risk factors, access to health care, and mortality rates.
- Key Facts: Race, Ethnicity and Medical Care, 2007 Update (Copyright © The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation) — This book serves as a quick reference source on health disparities. It includes data on the uninsured. It also discusses access to health care by race and ethnicity.
- The Office of Minority Health Data/Statistics — This website provides links to information about different minority populations in the United States. Each link has data about demographics, education, insurance coverage, and specific statistics about different health conditions for each population.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Resources last updated: June 17, 2009.
Return to top