Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- FastStats: Cerebrovascular Disease or Stroke — This fact sheet provides statistical information on the prevalence and mortality rates of stroke in the United States. It also includes information on health care use by stroke patients.
- FastStats: Heart Disease — This Web page provides quick access to health statistics on heart disease in the United States, such as the morbidity of the disease and how health care is used by patients with heart disease.
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention: Addressing the Nation's Leading Killers — This brochure has information about heart disease in the United States, including the cost of heart disease, prevention, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s response.
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention: Maps — These interactive maps present heart disease and stroke mortality rates at national, state, and county levels and by gender and racial/ethnic group.
- 2009 NHLBI Morbidity and Mortality Chart Book — This chart book has data trends on cardiovascular, lung, and blood diseases in the United States. Charts include information on national prevalence, hospitalizations, risk factors, and economic cost.
- Statistics on Women and Cardiovascular Disease (Copyright © American Heart Association) — This Web page has articles and statistics about American women's awareness of cardiovascular disease risk. Topics also include preventive action and barriers to heart health.
- Women & Cardiovascular Diseases - 2011 Update (Copyright © American Heart Association) — This fact sheet provides a statistical look at cardiovascular disease in women, including mortality trends, racial disparities, and risk factor prevalence.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: June 17, 2009.
Return to top