Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- Atlas of MS Database (Copyright © Multiple Sclerosis International Federation) — This database describes the epidemiology of multiple sclerosis (MS). It also looks at the accessibility of resources to diagnose, inform, treat, support, manage, and rehabilitate people with MS worldwide. The data can be analyzed and compared at country, regional, and global levels. The contents of the database are searchable and include maps, charts, or spreadsheets.
- Autoimmune Disease in Women (Copyright © American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, Inc.) — This website provides information specific to women about some of the main autoimmune diseases and their treatments. It also provides statistics showing how women are more affected than men.
- Autoimmune Statistics (Copyright © American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association) — This publication lists statistics related to autoimmune diseases.
- Celiac Disease — This publication provides information on the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments of celiac disease.
- Clinical Overview of MG (Copyright © MGFA) — This summary for health professionals provides a clinical overview of myasthenia gravis, including statistics, diagnostic procedures, and treatment.
- Epidemiology of MS (Copyright © National Multiple Sclerosis Society) — This publication contains statistics about the incidence and prevalence of multiple sclerosis in the United States and worldwide.
- For the Media: About Scleroderma (Copyright © Scleroderma Foundation) — This fact sheet provides basic information about scleroderma, including statistics, diagnosis, treatment, and more.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis — This fact sheet provides an overview of rheumatoid arthritis in the United States, including information on the prevalence, incidence, mortality, and direct and indirect costs of the disease.
- Statistics on Lupus (Copyright © Lupus Foundation of America, Inc.) — This fact sheet provides statistics about the number of cases and economic impact of lupus in the United States. It also has information on lupus awareness, diagnosis, treatment, and how patients are coping with the disease.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated June 17, 2009.
Return to top