Social media toolkit
Spread the word about how you are helping to prevent yourself and others from HIV infection and putting your #BestDefense into play! Use these graphics with your messages.
- This #NWGHAAD, my #BestDefense is __________. http://go.usa.gov/cVVMF
- What’s your #BestDefense? http://go.usa.gov/cVVeJ #NWGHAAD
- March 10 is Nat’l Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day! Put your #BestDefense into play! http://go.usa.gov/cVVtB #NWGHAAD
- Regardless of the type of relationship you are in, HIV prevention is key. Put your #BestDefense into play. http://go.usa.gov/cVVtw
- For #NWGHAAD on 3/10, @womenshealth has FB cover photos, posters, & fact sheets for your #NWGHAAD event! http://go.usa.gov/cVVtY
- Women still face unique challenges in preventing HIV. What you should know: http://go.usa.gov/cVVte.
Use hashtag #NWGHAAD and #BestDefense.
Follow @womenshealth and retweet #NWGHAAD and #BestDefense tweets that you find helpful.
Sample Facebook Posts
- Use National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 10) to talk to friends about how to prevent HIV (and other STIs). http://go.usa.gov/cVVzj #BestDefense
- Women and girls all across the country are participating in National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day. Are you? http://go.usa.gov/cVVz5
- This #NWGHAAD, my #BestDefense is __________. What’s yours? http://go.usa.gov/cVVzH
- What’s your #BestDefense? http://go.usa.gov/cVVzh #NWGHAAD
- National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day is on March 10. Use these resources to get started! http://go.usa.gov/cVVuk
- Show your support for National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Day by donating a Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr post. Sign up before March 10! http://bit.ly/1Vl5wIu
Like, share, and comment on content we post to our page.