Subscribe to news email updates.
Health Tip: Take Care of Your Skin
(HealthDay News) -- The skin is your body's largest organ, and it requires tender care to stay healthy.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these suggestions to care for your skin, inside and out:
- Drink plenty of water each day.
- Carefully and thoroughly cleanse your skin each day, removing all makeup before bed.
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet.
- Use a gentle toner on your skin after you wash.
- Always moisturize your skin after cleansing and toning, even if your skin is oily.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
HealthDay news articles are derived from various sources and do not reflect federal policy. Womenshealth.gov does not endorse opinions, products, or services that may appear in news stories.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201