Subscribe to news email updates.
Health Tip: Treat Yourself Well During the Holidays
(HealthDay News) -- The holidays can be physically, emotionally and financially overwhelming. So take care to avoid letting the stress of the season get you down.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to take care of yourself during the holidays:
- Keep up with your regular exercise routine, and stick to a regular schedule of healthy, nutritious meals.
- Get plenty of sleep each night.
- Find a few minutes to do something fun each day.
- Make sure your holiday goals are realistic.
- Enjoy the season with people who are supportive.
- Take a break from your hectic schedule when you need it.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
HealthDay news articles are derived from various sources and do not reflect federal policy. Womenshealth.gov does not endorse opinions, products, or services that may appear in news stories.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201