BodyWorks partners and collaborators
- Action for Healthy Kids
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - Building Healthy Communities
- Chef-K, Culinary Health Education for Kids
- General Mills Foundation and Community Action Program
- Latino Health Access
- Mariposa Community Health Center
- National Association for Health and Fitness
- National Association of Health Education Centers
- National Coalition for Promoting Physical Activity
- Obesity Action Coalition
- Seattle BodyWorks Coalition
- U.S.-Mexico Border Health Commission
- Virginia Department of Health - CHAMPION
- Wellness Corporate Solutions
- Young Women on the Move
For partnership opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
Content last updated July 1, 2010.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201