Region VIII women's health agenda
The women's health priorities are:
- To continue the Women's Health Taskforce which advises the RWHC on women's health priorities and activities within the region
- To continue building strong, informed state leaders in women's health
- To compile and widely disseminate a regional women's health status indicator book
- To address domestic violence issues through community-based coalitions
- To address issues concerning women and HIV/AIDS
Content last updated July 1, 2005.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201