Skip left navigation
Subscribe to About Us email updates.
Change the text size
Try this first
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard (Command key on a Mac).
- Press the + (plus) key on your keyboard to make the text size bigger.
- Press the - (minus) key on your keyboard to make the text size smaller.
If that doesn't work
- In your browser menu, click the View menu and select Text Size (or Zoom).
- Choose the Larger or Smaller font sizes (or zoom level) until you can easily read the Web page.
- If these instructions do not work, visit the Web Accessibility Initiative to find instructions for other browsers and operating systems.
Content last updated October 27, 2010.
Return to top